Wednesday 9 September 2015

Learning about USA

We are off to Walt Disney World in just a few weeks time! WOOHOO!! I... I mean, the kids are super excited! 

I had been searching the inter webs looking for travel journels for them to complete while we are away. However, I also found some Country activity sheets at activityvillage.com that I thought would be good. 

Some of the questions were a bit tough for the kids to answer, specifically:

What is the climate in the USA?
What is the terrain in the USA? 

"All of them!" πŸ˜…

Other bits were easier though, like what is the currency, language, who is the leader, what foods do they eat, etc...

I'll have to post more pics later. But here's a few I took already. πŸ˜„








Love Wiyot's picture of Barack Obama! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment