Tuesday 9 March 2010

Not been doing much lately...

I have a tendency to take on so many projects that I can't possibly keep up with them all...

For the last few years I've had the desire to grow my own veg in the back garden. So as well as all my other ongoing projects I've finally made a start on this one. Think I might start another blog about my adventure... Anyway, think it will provide some good projects for Wiyot and Shoshone. Plus it will, hopefully give them more of an idea where food actually comes from.

As for the HE, Wiyot read his first book last week and did so with no trouble at all. He's also been busy painting and drawing and constructing various things with Stickle Bricks and Duplo. He's also suddenly become very independent and wants to do everything by himself. Getting dressed, brushing his teeth, helping me with the laundry, washing up the dinner plates, etc. don't know whether it's all come from a couple of the Montessori techniques that I did with him? He's been learning Cantonese with his Dad too :-)

Gotta go now, when I get chance I'll blog about the books I bought for him, as well as the Montessori one I got from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment